pinky's ...

tsk tsk tsk

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I am still around... for those who are wondering... just really really busy with work and entertaining visitors from Singapore. Don't get me wrong... these people are my dearest and closest long time friends and I love them all to bitz.... and I really enjoy going out with them, cept when you have to work whole day, beat traffic to get home only to rush out again.... its taken its toll on me. I am more tired than I will admit .... on the days I am not bring them around, I just sit at home and vegetate....and vegetate..........

I thought about knitting…. In fact… I think about it everyday…. I read my precious knitting magazines everyday before bedtime… looking at all those lovely pictures ….planning …planning… I go through my stash… planning projects that I would like to start on…. problem is …its all in the head… Have I lost my knitting mojo??

On a brighter note…. Dad’s doing well ...thanks to all who've sent their well wishes.... air tickets between Singapore and Perth have been reduced to a record low of A$300 return (inclusive of airport taxes)…. with the introduction of Tigerair (budget Asian carrier)…isnt that just FANTASTIC??? ! Veeeeery tempting to take another trip to Singapore during Easter…. Or around that time….. veeeeeery veeeeeeeeeeeeerrry tempting……

Although not knitting… I have been cooking more…. As a distraction….and DH is certainly not complaining! In fact he is very encouraging… as such…. Our groceries expenditure has increased…. Good or bad?

Yeah...finally City Nits is back on this Sat.... will be there to get some motivation.... perhaps ... thats what i need... to be immersed into the atmosphere of knitting......