pinky's ...

Blah blah blah....

Monday, November 20, 2006

Again... I have nothing to update on the knitting front... :( I have been LAZY!

Work's been hectic too... by the time I get home, cook some dinner (with DH's help of course) ... wash up.... pack the next day's lunch for myself and DH... I am beat.

Also, I have been cooking (something else I enjoy doing... if you havent noticed by now :P) ... I can spend all day pottering around kitchen.... last Friday, we had our second attempt at making a second batch of Chocolate Truffles... result = much better than first time ... but still HEAPS more to improve (sorry no picture ... didnt bring my camera to Dan's place). I have signed up for a chocolate truffle making course in Singapore... hopefully the class will be informative ... and that i will learn something

I am leaving for Singapore this Sat 25.11.06 and returning to Perth 7.12.2006 Hopefully I will be able to spend some quality time with my father... and prayfully, his health will improve. Amen!

Till I return .... Adieus Amigoes :)