pinky's ...

Its happening again!!!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I have put aside Ms Marigold so I can concentrate on finishing up a Marsupial Tote for a girlfriend for her birthday/Christmas. I am also going to throw in some dishcloths, in my favorite pattern of the moment – Mason Dixon Ballband dishcloth (thanks again Secret Pal for the fantabulous book!) … so now… I am alternating between knitting the dishcloths and tote … no prizes for guessing the dishcloths are winning at the moment…. After this, got to go back to Ms Marigold and finish what I started…so i can at least still wear it for summer/autum.

I have some yarn I picked up in Lincraft around September during sale (only $1.20 per 50g ball for the Katia cotton blend – got 12 of those sitting somewhere in my closet)…I was going to make a simple top out of that before I decided to start on Ms Marigold... I have to get to that or it will just sit in my stash…which I have a feeling it is going to…

I have a dear friend who is going away on an extended holiday… and I am thinking of making something useful for her to bring on her holidays…scarf? market bag?.... maybe something simple and easy to finish :P

Michelle and I recently bought a stack of Rowan All Seasons Cotton….which I am thinking of maybe making a Bolero or short sleeve cardigan sort of thingy … i wonder when that will be.... ^_^

We are also planning to make a winter hoodie…. this is a HUGE project for my standard… so we (or rather I) have to start early or it wont be completed for winter! … this also means *fainted*… getting more yarn! For me ... its a choice between Central Park Hoodie or A Cardigan for Arwen...any suggestions?

My DH asked me for another beanie and a vest for next winter....and I have to learn how to make socks too… *fainted*

OMG!!!