pinky's ...

Yabadada DOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

When my secret Pal told me that she had already sent me a package in the mail... i must tell you i was over the moon... and buzzzzzing with excitement... see... this is my first time participating in these swaps/exchange .... anyway... with family around (they returned to Singapore yesterday afternoon)... i havent got ANY knitting done.... anyway....

I had a feeling there was a package sitting at the post office waiting for me... but i just didnt have time to go get it... finally yesterday afternoon, i got to the post office.... you wont believe what's in the box!!!! have a look:


Thats what i have been going on and on about whilst participating in the Dishcloth Swap! Lots and lots of Sugar n Cream yarn (in alllllll the yummalicious colors I absolutely LOOOOOOOVE!!!) and the cheery on top of the icing... a copy of the Mason Dixon Knitting.... Wow... !

Secret Pal... YOU ARE THE BEST .... thank u thank u thank u *hugz**hugz**hugz**