pinky's ...

I am soooo Blessed!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thank God for good friends :)

Dan's personal trainer went diving yesterday afternoon and caught a couple of crays and gave 2 to Dan. Dan didnt really want to eat them and gave them to me instead! WOW! Instead of having just plain salad and some chicken strips for dinner, this is what we have instead!

Look at the big grin on my DH's face!!

Yummmmm.....

Burrrrp!

Needless to say... we were extremely full! Better start on a health detox diet before the festive season hits.... hmm... that will be quite difficult... with crabbing season just round the corner.

On the knitting front... nothing much happening... have been busy and also lazy. I am going back to Singapore next Saturday 25 November 2006 to catch up with my dad... he's not well these days... I will be in Singapore for 2 weeks, and am starting to pack some knitting with me ... a project thats already in the suit case is 3 balls of the sugar and cream cotton yarn... going to make up some more (you can never have enought of these!) Ballband dishcloth ... thinking what to bring with me as well... i hope to be able to finish the marsupial tote before I leave... i still have about 10 days... so if I am reallllly good.... i can have it completed (and maybe even felted) before i leave...

I am still thinking CPH or Cardi for Awen.... hahahaha i'll like to say i will knit both... but i think that day wont be anytime soon!!!