pinky's ...

I am back....!

Monday, December 18, 2006

its good to be back in Australia..... although i did miss not having to do the housework whilst staying with my parents :P

anyway.... Dad's pretty ok.... thanks for all your well wishes :) hugz .... however, he was still grouchy .... like an old bear.... but like my mum says.... if he is grouchy.... means he feels ok.... its when he is not that we need to start worrying.... words of wisdom....

havent been knitting much.... cept for Ms Marigold.... for a while i was contemplating to frog and reknit since i didnt think it will fit me ... turns out it fits my mum... so i thought i will finish it.... and give it to her instead. Will make another one for myself later.... hahahaha (hmm... if i ever get through my ever growing list of items to knit....) will post a picture later... however, i will need help from members of City Nits to finish off Ms Marigold, as there are some crocheting to be done.... and all i can crochet .... are just simple chains!

What else have i been busy with..... BAKING! I have learnt and am hooked on baking sweet bread buns/rolls.... again... will post some pictures later.... with christmas lurking around the corner.... have also been busy tidying up the house....not an easy job with not one or two... but THREE dogs in the house! hahahaha.... i only have 2 dogs ... but i am dog-sitting Coco for Michelle whilst she's away... after the first 2 days.... they are getting along fine... will post all the pictures when i get home today.... :)

I better get back to work.... OR... .... ... ... .....