pinky's ...

A Productive Weekend

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Still reeling with excitement from receiving my precious package from my secret pal... i started on a Ballband Dishcloth, but using some left overs of my Bendigo Cotton yarn, instead of the Sugar and Cream Cotton all the way from the US. I am saving that for later, when my skills have improved :P ... I just love the pattern of the Ballband Dishcloth ...and its really easy... good thing is... it LOOKS complicated and impressive... hahahaha...!!


Also had my first attempt at making chocolate truffles.... with Dan. I didnt take any pictures of the process ... lets just say its.... um... messy! (understatement of the year) Here are the fruits of our labour... I must admit is not flash... but its a good start ... you reckon?


Good thing that came out of it was that we had HEAPS of Valrhona chocoate to eat... YUMMMY