pinky's ...

I feel the rain... I feel the rain....

Friday, October 13, 2006

Weather here was horrible these last few days... rainy, windy and absolutely gloomy :( Where has the rays of sunshine gone? oh well... we do need the rain ... it also looks like its going to rain today as well...

Another of my girlfriend got married over the weekend, thank God for beautiful weather on that day! I wonder who will be next...

I have started on MsMarigold and so far, I think i am doing ok. This is what i have done so far....


This is the first time I am knitting a top for myself and this patt has instructions to knit in the round... meaning, there are no seams to sew! I hate seaming... and no prizes for guessing i am terrible at it! Does anyone out there actually like seaming???

For someone who is not keen on green.... you may be surprised that i have chosen this lime green for my top ..... hahaha... this is the only green i like :P I saw some shoes at Nine West yesterday that is the exact shade.... hmmm .... u think i should get it to match my top?

The cascade yarn i ordered from Yarns Online arrived a while ago... I have never knitted with cascade yarns before and I was pleasantly surprised it came in hanks :) I made my DH help me wind them into balls... tedious... and he was complaining by the time we finished the second ball... thats when i casually mentioned that maybe i should get a yarn winder. He said "so why don't you?" I said its a little pricy and his reply was "if it gets me out of doing this, its a good investment" .... you think it means i can go ahead and get one? hahaha I should really be starting on the Marsupial Tote ... its a belated gift for a girlfriend ... but i am such a procrastinator!!!!! arrghhh......