pinky's ...

HOT

Monday, January 29, 2007

I am HOT!!!

Hot: over the weather.. its been scortching over the weekend.... as if it is not enough.. its forcasted that it will be HOT again this weekend! why can't the hot days be weekdays.... at least i am at work... with nice cool air-conditioning....

Hot: with my DH... when he's hot ... he's REAL grouchy.... and that annoyes me... as if the weather is not affecting me also... hello??

Hot: with SP9... not going to go into details...

Hot: with clients... some are just ridiculously demanding

Hot: the post office... they have been pretty slack... and i have not been getting my packages on time... in fact its already happened twice.... there was a package waiting for me but no notice in the box to go collect .... erm... if no one tells me there is mail ... how am I suppose to know? i am not telepathic or physic

Hot: with my sock knitting... y are there ladders!!!!!! Secret Pal tells me i need to knit socks with circular... waiting for instructions to arrive ...

Hot: with my bamboo dpn.... why must it break.... i didnt even use force.... stoopid needle

ok.... enuf complaining....time to go home... to a HOT HOT house....

Arrghhh....