pinky's ...

SP10

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I so enjoyed SP9... i Have gone back for a second helping of this secret pal business.... :0)

Questionnair Answers for SP10:

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I much prefer natural fibres....no acrylic please... :0)

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
They are all over the place... in pencil cases and zip lock bags. Its working for now...

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
Its been a while since i learnt knitting.... but only picked up my needles again recently.... i would say I am still a experienced beginner... maybe crossing into intermediate...hahaha...maybe i overrate myself :P

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
theres are too many books i want... nonetheless.. here is my wishlist...

5. What's your favorite scent?
Cannot go wrong with Larvender or something Citrus ... definitely not Ylang Ylang or Jasmine!

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
OOOO.....who can refuse good quality dark chocolate... not those sugary stuff found in supermarkets... i am a bit of a snob when it comes to food... I blame my DH.... he's fussy

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I like papercraft (eg making cards, journal books). Spinning is something I intend to take up, as soon as i find some time.... and I LOVE spending time in the kitchen... :)

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
Any music is ok... cept heavy metal... sure .... my computer can play MP3s and DH bought me the iPod video to... have been downloading some knitting related podcasts ...

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
Red is my fav... erm... i don't have any colors i just cannot stand, but i do tend to stay away from blue .... I mentioned in SP9 I am not sure about certain greens (except lime green) ....but these days... i find myself going towards lime green, pastel greens, olive greens... still not sure about the dark leafy greens...

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
1x DH... , 1x precious precious little jack russell terrier cross and 1x chow chow cross ....

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Most definitely scarves...

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Can i say socks? I have just finished my first left toe-up sock... finally....I can knit socks! its addictive...

13. What are you knitting right now?
Got a few projects line up.... check out my progress bar on the right panel of the blog

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Ooooo.... most definitely yes!!!

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Bamboo circular....

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Nup...would love to have one though :P

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
toooo old to remember ..... (embarrassed laugh..)

18. What is your favorite holiday?
Easter.... chocolates galore... and nice weather over here ...

19. Is there anything that you collect?
I collect cow figurines or stuff with cow print motifs

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
What do I not want? lol
I currently subscribe to Interweave Knits.... I love the mag

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Lace knitting next? .... after i get familiar with socks

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes... i can proudly say i am now a sock knitter. I think my foot is a US 7.5 (Australian size 6)

23. When is your birthday?
25 March... soon..soon........ yipeeeee