pinky's ...

Yarnalicisou....

Sunday, April 15, 2007

its official.... i am a yarn snob.... most of the time, yarns from Lindcraft and Spotlight doesnt do it for me anymore... i CRAVE those lucious hand dye yarns.... my stash over the last couple of weeks.... mostly from a large purchase from the lovely Daphne (The Knittery) :

4 Ply sock yarn from Lorna Laces purchased from the lovely Helen at Knitting Inspirations
(After all my pinkiness... this is my FIRST pink pink yarn .... its way overdue.... )

Sophie's Toe Sock Yarn in Blueberry Pie
(Deeeeeelicous.... and gifted by the fabulous Toni)


4 Ply Merino Cashmere in Lakeside Flora
(couple socks... one for DH... one for me... cute? Any recommendation on a pattern??)


2 Ply Merino Silk in Passionfruit
(for a lace project.... not sure what yet)


4 Ply Merino wool from The Knittery in Minty and Orange Blossom
(socks.... socks.....what else.... )