pinky's ...

TKOs

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

An absolutely scrumptious recipe from Thomas Keller's Bouchon Bakery
it's a sandwich cookie that's dark chocolate on the outside and white chocolate grenache within....

Dan's come up with a brilliant idea... try peanut butter as a filling instead.... am off to the supermarkets to get me hands on some and straight home to test it out :)

On the knitting front... i have taken 2 steps forward... and gone 3 steps backwards... My Jaywalkers have been frogged at our last City Nits... it was a unanimous agreement between the ladies that a smaller needle should have been used.... oh well... practice... makes it perfect isnt it? I couldnt bear to do the frogging... Michelle kindly obliged to help... hmmm....

I also had my first attempt at the swift and winder.... oh..how wonderous the experience... seeing the skeins of yarn being winded up effortlessly into beautiful balls .... pictures already posted on Michelle's blog .... check it out :)