pinky's ...

Silly Billy....

Monday, September 04, 2006

I feel so relieved now.... my test cloth turned out ok after blocking it... phew.


I felt the Bendigo 8 ply cotton i was using was "too skinny" and paired it with Panda 4 ply cotton and and this is the result ... not too bad, but dunno if it is now too big.... haahahaahahaha

After that first dishcloth, it felt good....Dishcloths are so gratifying .... quick and to finish, suits me :)))

I also started on the Lacy Mock Cable Cloth using Anchor Magicline - they have yummalicious colors but are a tad pricy ... too bad we don't have as much choices in multi-colored cotton yarns in Australia as compared to the US. Am drooling over the Sugar and Cream yarns.... Can someone here please bring them in?

Cannot wait to finsh it.... and start on another dishcloth.... guess what my family and friends will be getting this Christmas?