pinky's ...

Blessed Chaos

Monday, June 11, 2007

My living room is mess free ….for now…. Except I dunno where everything is now. There was order in my mess… but now its clean … but I have no idea where to start looking if I need something…oh well… they will eventually re-appear ::lol::

Yay!… my MIL is in town … Bless her soul!!

Whilst she is here… we are all extremely well fed (friends included) … dinner is awaiting every night when we get home…even the dogs are living it up… just 2 week of frenzy feeding… I can already feel my stomach getting bloated and my pants getting tighter … God forgive my gluttony

Went for a walk during lunch today… will have to eat healthy during lunch to compensate for big hearty dinners… solution?

::Porridge:: (not to be confused with Chinese rice congee – which I looooove)

I am not a fan of Porridge – its gooey and slimy….but its really good for you… and not to mention economical … perhaps after a while… I will start to like them … in fact… I have just eaten a little bowl… Uncle Toby’s Apricot and Peach + half a banana … it was ok… but give me a steak sandwich anytime!

:: yawn ::

I am ready to go home… but its not 5pm yet …

:: sigh ::